Sunday, February 23, 2014

Olympic Recap: That Sucked

I just want to hit something right now.

For one thing, the incredibly big article I posted about is not done, and I chose the worst moment to get writer's block.

And then, there was the Olympics.

I don't even know where to begin with this. Russia failed to medal and OV is going to take all the blame for it again, the USA failed to medal, and Sweden got the silver because Backy got kicked out of the game for taking allergy medicine.

And to make everything worse, Canada won the gold. Oh, and Crosby scored.

I'm seriously in no mood to write anything right now, so you guys can do it for me.

Please leave rants in the comments, because right now I need something funny to me (heck, even Calvin and Hobbes is losing its charm).

No comments:

Post a Comment