Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Why Bleacher Report has Lost All Respectability

First off, to you guys who are fans of the sports rankings/news website Bleacher Report, I don't hate the entire website; just one specific writer. I'll not name him here, but if you go to the article I'm talking about, you will see who it is.

This writer, "John," made what is basically a list of the Top 10 players in the league. Here they are:
Sidney Crosby, Evgeni Malkin, John Tavares, Steven Stamkos, Erik Karlsson, Zdeno Chara, Pavel Datsyuk, Jonathan Toews, Claude Giroux, Henrik Sedin.

Noticeably missing? Need I say it?

I don't think ANYBODY, even those who hate Alex Ovechkin, can make a credible case that Claude Giroux and Henrik Sedin are better than the Great 8. I also think most logical hockey fans would agree that OV is better than Stamkos, Tavares, Karlsson, Chara, and probably Malkin, Datsyuk, and Toews as well. I would say that only Crosby is possibly better than OV.

'John' has always dissed Ovechkin and the Caps, in most of his articles, so we shouldn't take this seriously. But if you guys would go on this website and tell this guy just how stupid he is, it would be totally worth it.

Here's the link to the article: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1719371-the-signature-highlight-from-the-nhls-top-10-stars

No comments:

Post a Comment