Monday, October 14, 2013

Caps Oilers Preview/Prediction

Like the Caps, I have to get back on track, and what better day than today, when the Caps play a team which has struggled as much as they have.

Today the Caps host the Edmonton Oilers in the third game of a five game homestand and the fifth out of six games this year which is against a Western Conference opponent. The Caps will be going with the same lineup as last game, except they will be starting Braden Holtby instead of Michal Neuvirth. The Oilers will be playing without star sophomore Nail Yakupov, who was scratched for a game. They will, however, be playing with Boyd Gordon (remember him?).

Without further ado, here are the predictions.

Me (0-3): 4-1 Caps. I really need this to happen, because I'm sick of having as many wins as the New York Giants. This is the game where I could finally get this win. The Oilers don't have a Semyon Varlamov; they have a Jason LaBarbera. Their young stars (Taylor Hall and Ryan Nugent-Hopkins) could give the Caps some problems, but the Caps have enough talent to take this game.

TI-84 (3-0): 5-1 Caps. The good news is if I'm wrong, he's wrong. The bad news is if I'm right, he's right.

Magic Eraser (1-2): 4-3 Oilers. Please let this be wrong. PLEASE!

So tune in and hope for a win for the Caps (and finally for me).

No comments:

Post a Comment