Friday, October 11, 2013

Introducing the What-If's...

If you've read some of my earlier posts, you know that I know more about sports than just hockey. I've written an analysis of why Washington DC is the most maligned sports town and I've ranked the best athletes in this city. I love hockey the most, but I know something about football, baseball, and basketball as well.

Over the next few days/weeks/whenever I will be branching out again, this time examining how the different DC-area sports teams would have been different today if something had or had not happened, perhaps many years ago or even a few years ago.

Stay tuned and be on the lookout.

Topics:
Redskins- What if Sean Taylor had not been shot?
Nationals- What if the Nats won Game 5 last year?
Wizards- What if they did not draft Kwame Brown with the first overall draft pick?
Capitals- I'm not telling you right now, it'll spoil all the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment